This map is to be used as an estimate only. Days in transit do not include weekends or holidays. Weather can affect deliverability. Orders placed after 11 am on Friday will be sent on Monday.
We make every effort to ensure our chocolates travel to your destination successfully. However, chocolate is sensitive to temperatures and humidity and may melt if the average temperatures are
above 74 F or bloom if humidity is above 50%.
Select "Warm Weather Shipping".
WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPMENTS
LEFT UNATTENDED OR NOT SHIPPED OVERNIGHT.
We ship our retail products using the United States Postal Service, Priority Mail (1-3 days) and UPS. Place your order by 11:00 am to ship out the same day Monday through Thursday. Orders placed after 11:00 am will ship out the following business day.
Orders leave our location Monday through Thursday until 1:00 PM to prevent items from sitting in a transit hub for an extending period of time. We will not be held responsible for the following conditions:
- items left unattended or stolen from delivery location.
- for misdirection of package by carrier.
- items not sent Overnight in warm weather conditions.
- orders that do not include "Warm Weather Flat Rate".
- for transit times once packages have been turned over to the carrier.
- for delays due to weather conditions, acts of God or terrorist acts.
Under normal circumstances, shipping schedule below (see note above for Special Alert):
1-day shipping Mon through Thu (no reliable Sat delivery).
2-day shipping Mon through Wed
3-day shipping Mon through Tue
We carefully inspect every item before shipping. Please report all damage immediately upon receipt, if your product is received damaged. Please send us a photo immediately of the damaged box prior to opening and the condition of the product inside.
Warm Weather Shipping
During warm weather conditions, we will take extra precautions, including using innovative cold packaging including Styrofoam cooler boxes & freezer gel packs to keep your chocolates cool, ensuring your chocolates arrive in the best possible condition. When temperatures in the destination city or anywhere along the shipping route reach 74°F, we urge you to select Overnight Shipping and "Warm Weather" package.
Note - We are not responsible for shipping delays due to weather, strike, staffing or any circumstances beyond our control.
- Blooming occurs when chocolate is exposed to changes in temperature and humidity. The cocoa butter moves to the surface of the chocolate, leaving a whitish color on the surface. The chocolate is safe to eat and you will rarely notice a difference in taste, only appearance.